- Reduce time to prototype or tune neural networks with versatile hardware processing capabilities at a low cost.
- Enhanced hardware processing capabilities vs. the original Intel Movidius Neural Compute Stick.
- Take advantage of 16 cores instead of 12 plus a neural to compute engine, a dedicated d deep neural-network accelerator.
- Up to 8X performance gain on deep neural network inference, depending on network.
- Affordability accelerates deep neural network applications.
- Transform the AI development kit experience.
- Plug and Play Simplicity.
- Affordable price point.
- Supports common frameworks and includes out-of-box and fast development.
- Exceptional performance per watt takes machine vision to new places.
- Run “at the edge” without reliance on a cloud computing connection.
- Deep learning prototyping is now available on a laptop, a single board computer or any platform with a USB port.
- Accessible and affordable — take advantage of more performance per watt and highly efficient fanless design.
- Combine the hardware-optimized performance of the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU and the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO” Toolkit to accelerate deep neural network-based applications.
- First in its class to feature the Neural Compute Engine — a dedicated hardware accelerator.
- 16 powerful processing cores, called SHAVE cores, and an ultrahigh-throughput intelligent memory fabric together make the Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU the industry leader for on-device deep neural networks and computer vision applications.
- Featuring an entirely new deep neural network (DNN) inferencing engine on the chip.
Simpler versatility for prototyping :
- Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit streamlines the development experience.
- Prototype on the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 and then deploy your deep neural network onto an Intel Movidius Myriad X VPU-based embedded device.
- Streamline the path to a working prototype.
- Extend workloads across Intel hardware and maximize performance.
- The robust, Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit enables simpler porting and deployment of applications and solutions that emulate human vision.
- The Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit streamlines the development of multiplatform computer vision solutions — increasing deep learning performance.
- It’s now easier to develop applications for heterogeneous execution across the suite of Intel acceleration technologies. Develop once and deploy across Intel CPU, VPU, Integrated Graphics or FPGA.
- If desired, users can implement their own custom layers and execute those on the CPU while the rest of the model runs on the VPU.
1 x Intel Movidious Neural Compute Stick 2.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.